Combine rich history with stunning beaches
Book your trip to Portugal today
Portugal, located on the southwestern edge of Europe, is a captivating destination that seamlessly combines its rich history, stunning landscapes, and warm hospitality to offer enchanting experiences. From the sun-soaked beaches of the Algarve to the charming streets of Lisbon and Porto, Portugal beckons with diverse attractions.
Traveler’s can delve into the nation’s fascinating past through explorations of ancient castles, palaces, and picturesque villages. The country’s delightful cuisine, world-renowned wines, and vibrant festivals further enhance its appeal. Whether embracing the bustling city life or savoring the tranquility of the countryside, Portugal is a traveler’s paradise, leaving an indelible mark on all who visit.
The vibrant cities of Lisbon and Porto are the nation’s crown jewels, offering a blend of historic charm, contemporary culture, and stunning architecture. Must-see landmarks include the historic Belém Tower, São Jorge Castle, and Porto’s Ribeira district along the Douro River.
Portugal’s southern coast boasts the Algarve, famous for its golden beaches, rugged cliffs, and excellent golf courses. Explore the quaint villages of Albufeira and Lagos, and indulge in water sports or simply bask in the sun.
Known for its terraced vineyards and port wine production, the Douro Valley offers breathtaking landscapes. Take a river cruise to fully appreciate this UNESCO World Heritage site.
This fairy-tale town is a UNESCO-listed destination featuring colorful palaces and lush gardens, including the renowned Palácio da Pena.
This well-preserved medieval city in the Alentejo region is a history buff’s delight, featuring Roman temples, Gothic cathedrals, and charming squares.
Choose your trip
Our Portuguese Experiences
First Class Portugal with one Historic and one Schist Village
Portuguese Coastal Camino
Northern Spain and Portugal
Things to see & do
- Explore Lisbon’s historic Alfama district and its ancient maze of narrow streets.
- Sample traditional Portuguese dishes like bacalhau à Brás (codfish), pastéis de nata (custard tarts), and feijoada (bean stew).
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere of Portuguese festivals, such as the Fado music performances and lively street parties.
- Discover the unique architecture of the Livraria Lello in Porto, believed to have inspired J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
- Visit the medieval village of Óbidos, encircled by ancient castle walls.
- Hike the rugged trails of Madeira, known for its stunning natural beauty and levadas (irrigation channels).
- Explore the historic wine cellars and vineyards in the Douro Valley, with opportunities for wine tasting.
- Relax on the pristine beaches of the Algarve or engage in water sports like surfing and snorkeling.
- Experience the magical ambience of Sintra’s palaces and gardens, including the Palácio Nacional de Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira.
- Explore the medieval town of Évora, with its Roman ruins and captivating history.
- Start your Camino de Santiago on either the Central Way or the scenic Coastal Way